Torker Boardwalk Custom 2002 Cruiser Bike

[Dec 13, 2005]

OVERALL
Strength:

Co'mon,,, This bike is a winner all the way around..

That I did not know about them sooner.

This bike is what I was looking for. From BMX, to trail ,to mountian, I am really stoked about my new Torker Custom. I dont know anything about there customer service, I read that it was bad, BUT WHO CARES!!!,this bike is a tank, and I know how to turn a wrench. This bike is verry cool and it was for little money. Thank You Torker, who ever you are.

1974 Big Green Banana Seat, my 4th bike. It was really cool. I have seen reproductions of this HUFFY I beleive, but there not the same.

[Apr 03, 2003]
Kyle B

OVERALL
Strength:

Price, style, and comfort.

Big and heavy compared to a road bike, but this is a cruiser so there really is no problem. Also I'm worried somebody at school will steal it because it really does stick out from all the wal-mart mountain bikes.

Until I bought this bike, the only one I had was a Giant road bike. I love my Giant, but with clipless peddles and a Selle Italia seat it is not very convenient for riding around the neighborhood with friends, or even riding to school. I decided that I wanted an "old school" cruiser. Single speed, curvy, and lots of style. When I went into the local bike shop to get my derailers adjusted I saw the Torker Custom, and immidiately bought it, and I have enjoyed it since then. It just looks damn cool.

Trek cruiser, Schwinn cruiser, Torker Tanker bike.

[Feb 13, 2003]
scottlynch

OVERALL
Strength:

Tough as nails frame and tires. Love the standard old-fashion type speedometer that comes with the bike.

Heavy...but it's a cruiser...who cares? Also, no one has ever heard of "Torker."

Prior to purchasing this bike, I owned 6 bikes. I have road bikes, mountain bikes, a dedicated commuter and even a unicycle. I thought to myself, "What is missing?" I needed a classic cruiser-styled bike. I knew I wouldn't ride a cruiser a whole lot, so I didn't want to spend a lot of money on one, but I also wanted some flashy style to it. I did my research and kept coming back to the Torker model because of it's value. It had a lot of features that more expensive cruisers had and rode just as well. I went for it and love the bike. Despite not thinking I would use it a lot, I commute to work on it at least once a week. I love the looks and the "thumbs up" signals I get from passing motorists. It's extremely comfortable and the single-speed gear is perfect for all but the steepest inclines.

Test rode a number of other cruisers, but I've never owned a cruiser before.