Diamondback Parkway 2002 Hybrid Bike

[Jan 03, 2009]
turtle

OVERALL
Strength:

easy come easy go- I say never love a bike especially if it is an urban relationship.
The most important thing in city riding is riding. This bike if stolen is just going to open the way for a new affair.

I rode this bike only once after finding it with my wife driving around at the beginning of a new year, early spring cleaning. We grabbed it, took it home and pumped up the tires. This bike from the get go was awesome. Here was the perfect city bike, after sitting in the garage since probably the early 90's every gear engaged perfectly across 24 speeds. When I got back from my short ride my partner said, "thanks for tuning it up."

motebecane roadbike cannondale 800 roadbike gt backwoods(red)
Trek 800

[Jul 13, 2002]
Patrick Keller

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable seat and handlebars, Grip shifters easy to use, 700C smoooth tires work fine on pavement and gravel. Looks cool.

Weight becomes noticeable during climbs. Suspension doesn't seem to do a whole lot. Over/under shifts on the rear wheel sprocket are common when using the smallest front sprocket.

Good bike for casual riding on paved and smooth unpaved trails. Very comfortable, looks cool. Not the bike for serious riding in terms of speed or difficulty of terrain.