Colnago Tecnos 2002 Road Bike

[Apr 11, 2011]
fromagosor

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortabe
Precise ride
as it is a steel frame, even the bike looks great, there is less chance that it gets stolen as with a expensive ultra modern carbon frame bike
Good looks

none, maybe the rider

I've got this bike a few days ago, but already now I know that it is the best frame I've ever ridden. Exept that compared to alloy and carpet fiber frames its a bit heavy, it has all the qualities that a rider can dream off: Very comfortable ride, good response, precise cornering (like on rails), fun to ride. Also the frame is a piece of art.

Villiger Bachata, Be One Mistral, Cilo, Mondial

[Jun 12, 2003]
Nocat

OVERALL
Strength:

Ride quality. Smooth, stable, and makes want to ride more.

paint chips easily...

The Colnago reputation of the most desired bike on the planet lives upto its name as I found out. The Italians know their steel and this bike rides like its on a rail, takes corners like a video game, and has that springy, liveliness to it that the steel frames are famous for. I set it up with Duraace group and is sub 19 pounds depending on the wheels I use. I was pleasantly surprised at how well it climbed, and the slick paint job got compliments from all onlookers.

Raleigh Team Pro, Gios Torino, Austro Daimler Ultima, LeMond Maillot Jaune, I've ridden steel, carbon, titanium, and aluminum.

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.