De Rosa Planet 2002 Road Bike

[Aug 25, 2003]
vicadams

OVERALL

Frame paint is blistering. Started small and is consuming most of the frame.

My paint job on my beautiful De Rosa Planet is blistering after only 6 months of use! No one will warrenty is, I must find a bike frame painter and need the decals. It is such a nightmare & heartbreaking at the same time due to the large $$.

[Jun 08, 2002]
Joe

OVERALL
Strength:

The Deda Sc6110 (scandium) frame is light and soft, it gives unlike aluminum. Paired to this are the carbon seatstays. The energy transpher is great and climbing and sprinting are a breeze.

Nothing yet.

I have ridden everything. I am a bike store junkie, I am pretty sure I know my bikes. The DeRosa is a workmas masterpiece and a great ride. When I do crits and road races, the bike is a slingshot of speed. When I do trithlons and TT's the bike saves may legs and keeps up te speed. It is so smooth yet responsive. Th full Record set up i magical but well worth te price.