Iron Horse Bicycle Company Inc. Cyclone Road Bike 2002 Road Bike

[Mar 19, 2004]

OVERALL
Strength:

Solid build, not to heavy as to hender transporting it. Great on the flats.

Sora components, a bit heavy.

Very good ride for a beginner. Nice feel on the road, handles acceleration well. Nice paint job, easy to spot in a crowd. I have taken this bike all over the world with the Navy and everywhere I went the locals loved the look. I have done up to 60 mile rides with no problems. It holds a line real well in a crowd of riders.

[Feb 10, 2004]
Michael Payne

OVERALL
Strength:

This is a very fast bike. The quality is superb and the paint is great looking.

I changed the seat out for a little bit wider seat (Trico) and love the fit.

Great bike, Great price! I was looking for an entry level bike, and everything was in the $800 and up. This is the bike for people on a limited budget. I had a mountain bike stem put on, and the rise is great on casual riding. You still get racing handlebar looks with an upright ride. This is great for people with back problems.

This is my first road machine.

[Jan 18, 2004]
Eric

OVERALL
Strength:

Ride quality, drivetrain smoothness, sound level, brakes, aero rims, price!

Flashier than I wanted (oh well) and 52cm is a little too small. The handlebars are a little too low but I'll get used to it. Presta valves (I'm old school).

I can't believe this bike. It makes an amazing first impression. It's an '02 model. I was getting real discouraged about finding a road bike in my price range 'till I found this one. The ride in amazing. It's hard to tell how fast you're going because it's so smooth and quiet. I've never felt the wind rush by quite like that before without the bike making a sound. It'll make me feel much better about going to work. It'll be tough to stop once I get there!

Only 70's road bikes. This is an unbelieveable step up.

[Oct 15, 2003]
kartracerkid2

OVERALL
Strength:

paint job and rims look great shifts very smoothly and quietly

none so far

this was my first road bike i have bought and its great. it shifts very smothly and i think the bike looks great. i think this is a great bike for entry level riders like myself

[Jun 18, 2003]
anast13

OVERALL
Strength:

fairly light weight, if you want a lighter bike lose body fat. I'm guessing the bike's 25 lbs according to my bathroom scale. It's light enough for us amateur racers.

Hard saddle, bright paint job!! Not bad at all.

Fantastic bike! Great price (450.00), nice Shimano components (Sora) and the triple crank comes in handy(thanks to the dealer). This bike is as silent as a snake and can go from 0 to 35 in just a few seconds...on the right road. I almost bought a new Bianchi Brava but took this instead and absolutely adore it. The seat is a bit trying on long rides but let's face it...it'll hurt down there no matter how expensive the saddle is. I think I found the deal of the century!

Trek 1100 aluminum roadbike. Long time ago. It was horribly uncomfortable.