Pegoretti Cicli Custom Team 2002 Road Bike

A limited production model that's as close as one can get to riding what the European pros ride. Built for state of the art performance criteria from Deddacciai tubing. Available on a custom built-to-measure basis.

• Frame Weight: 4.0 lb.
  • Fork Weight: 1.4 lb.
  • Sizes: 50-62cm center to center
  • Colors: Blue/Red Flame

• USER REVIEWS

[Apr 20, 2002]
    Crash

OVERALL
    Strength:

The bike is smooth, stiff, very well balanced. Honest weight with full DuraAce, Open pro''s and Look pedals is just under 20 pounds (56cm). The bike feels much lighter.

Bike''s motor needs some work ...

After putting a couple thousand miles on a CAAD5 Canny I was ready for something that was a little smoother, more stable and a little classier. I love riding this bike, it''s stiff (I''m around 210), but the frame does not beat you up. You still feel the road, but you don''t get the ''buzz'' of an AL frame. To top it off I got an unbelievable deal from RealityBikes. Best bike purchase I''ve ever made. I''m sure this is not the last road bike I will buy, but it is the one that I plan on keeping. This is one sweet bike !