Sycip Pave 2002 Road Bike

Available in Track, Touring, Triathlon, 700c, 650c, and the new Pavé Carbon.

Custom sizing avail.

Custom colors avail.

[Mar 06, 2003]
eshutter

OVERALL
Strength:

Classic ride quality blessed with that inexplicable characteristic of a hand-built frame created by a true artisan. Perfect marriage of quality tubing (Columbus Foco oval) and flawless craftsmanship. And, folks, you won't meet too many other builders out there nearly as cool as Jeremy and Jay, who seem to build every bike like it was their own "reserve" stash.

Eh? My own, I guess, when I can't keep up on the climbs and brisk pacelines.

Delicious! 3 months and almost 2,000 miles on my new Pave, I'm definitely re-invigorated by its timeless quality. I'm looking forward to growing old with this bike! Just what I wanted from an all-day bike for those ultra-distance events. Very comfortable and resilient ride on any terrain; highly responsive and nimble in acceleration and descent. My only reservation was my own choice to spec the bike with a Reynolds Ouzo Pro fork, which combined with the ovalized tubing yields a considerably harsher ride up front than I expected. I just might have to order a custom Sycip steel fork next.

Litespeed Tuscany, Lemond Alp D'Huez, Airborne Zeppelin, Bridgestone RB-1

[Dec 17, 2002]
TJ

OVERALL
Strength:

Fast, comfortable, responsive, price, and damn cool looking!

Most comfortable bike I've ever been on. Even over the longest rides. Bought a custom cause I started riding double centuries and needed the fit. Put over 2,500 miles on from May to August. I was surprised how much difference this bike made. Best bike purchase ever, awesome company, helpful, and just plain old cool guys!!

Various high end steel (not custom) bikes with Campy.

[Feb 08, 2002]
elsaltamontes

OVERALL
Strength:

Can''t believe how comfortable this bike is. I highly recommend custom to anyone who''s going to be on their bikes a lot. I did my first century back in September, and I was just in comfort zone the whole ride. About 6 hours and then some. When they say steel is real, now I know what they meant. I''m snug and fit like a glove on my bike. True craftsmen.

None.

The Pave (pavey) is sweet. Sweet to ride, to look at. Tremendous detail in the welds, the paint job is first class. Jeremy (the builder) was enthusiastic about fitting and getting me the right frame and size.

Litespeed Ti frame, Schwinn Prelude