Santana Cycles Inc. Fusion 2002 Road Tandem Bike

The purpose of an enduro tandem is to satisfy enthusiasts who need a bike that''s equally capable on tarmac and trail. The Fusion—a superior enduro tandem—has a tough and efficient frame, sturdy 26" wheels and premium components.

[Jul 07, 2003]
fusionse

OVERALL
Strength:

Service, Service, Service . Bike seems to be great. Handles and rides well. Nice finish

Web site lacks alittle .. Just call them

I called other manufacturers and could not get them to hardly talk to me. Called Mark at Santana and he was very good about all my dumb questions. And I had alot being a first time tandem buyer. They sent me imfo about test ride center In Portland , OR. I was going by there on our way to NWTR 2003 in Eugene , Or. Talked to Mike at Gateway Cycles several times. (he was great). They had a bike set up for us when we got there. They made some fine tune adjustments, we test rode and bought it. BOO to Co-Motion when I called them and they said they might not have time to spend much time with me. And I said I was ready to buy. I am sure there are other good tandems, but the service I recieved from Santana and Gateway Cycles was more than I could ask. Santana 7 calls and Gateway 7 calls and they never seemed to upset but only ready to help me. Alot of good bikes But not alot of good service. Like I found at Sanatana.