Arundel Mandible Carbon Water Bottles/Cages

Available At
Best Price At

The Arundel Mandible is the ultimate in a light weight carbon bottle cage that is both strong and holds your bottle securely. 29 grams.

[Sep 03, 2014]
Cameron

OVERALL
Strength:

Indestructable. LIght. Tight.

Expensive.

I have been racing/riding road and mountain bikes for almost 20 years. If there is such thing as an heirloom quality water bottle cage, this is it. I've had a pair for +4 years and they are as strong as the day I bought them, and holding a water bottle tight is a good thing! When I sell my used bikes, now there are two things that stay with me: my saddle and my water bottle cages.

[Mar 31, 2012]
Scott

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks

Everything else: Cost, usability, etc.

WAY too tight. Yes, you might not loose a bottle, but you'll have a very difficult time getting it out of there to drink too. I sent them back to Arundel only to be told they are within spec and all these cages are this tight.
I don't understand way they made it so tight. I have a set of Reynolds carbon cages, and they are pretty loose and easy to use, but I have not lost a bottle yet, despite some pretty rough roads. In the end, I cannot recommend this cage!