Park Tool Co. PCS-2 Bench Mount Workstands

Adjustable clamp and will rotate the bicycle 360 degrees. Durable powder coating. Mounts to any flat surface. Uses 100-1C clamp.

[Mar 02, 2010]
ibissteel

OVERALL

Stand is well made, very solid and has held up for the 5+ years I've owned it. Instead of bolting it to the work bench I quickly clamp it on using a pair of C-clamps whenever I need it. This holds it very secure and it's not in my way when I don't want it. Problem is, I'm tired of it blocking the drawers on the bench such that I can't get to my tools. Before I start whatever maintenance I'm doing I grab the tools I expect to need but invariably I need something else. It's also a pain to have to remove the bike, turn it around and re-clamp it when I need to work on the other side. These are all drawbacks of a bench mounted stand and not something I can fault this specific product for, just something for folks to consider. Finally looking to by a free-standing stand that gives me access to both sides of the bike.