Paceline Products Chamois Butt'r Eurostyle Chamois Creme

Best Price At

Provides a cooling and soothing effect compared to the standard Paceline chamois butt'r. Chamois Butt'r was designed by a cyclist as a non-greasy skin lubricant and a conditioner for synthetic or leather chamois. Chamois Butt'r improves riding comfort immediately by lubricating your skin and will soothe and soften already chafed or irriated skin. 8oz jar.

[Jul 07, 2013]
Mr. Versatile

OVERALL
Strength:

It just plain works-nice cooling sensation without burning-I like the tub better than the tube-nice texture-applies easily

Hard to wash off in the shower.

Almost nothing wrong with it. It works, cost less than many brands.

[Apr 21, 2011]
Adb0406

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, non greasy, water washable, Witch Hasel

Air, water, and Euro Butt'r is needed on ALL rides. It is not greasy. It washes with water. Gives you a naked feeling and some tingle.

[Aug 22, 2010]
CircaRigel

OVERALL
Strength:

Absorbs even into synthetic chamois'. moisturizing, prevents chafing & sores

greasy residue if applied directly to skin or not thoroughly rubbed into chamoise.

I'd never used Chamois Buttr until after I rode in the Triple Bypass. While my rear would get sore during rides, it wasn't until that 120 miler that I developed sores from chafing. After that, I decided to try Chamois Butt'r, dubious that it would help, but willing to give it a try. I've not been buttsore since. That pretty much tells the tale. While I first tried it on both chamoise and my skin, now I just apply it to the chamois after each wash- doing it this way prevents the feeling of a greasy residue.