Oakley Racing Jackets Eyewear

Racing Jackets

[Apr 28, 2009]
FatGut1

OVERALL
Strength:

Awesome looking ,Comfortable, feel faster then I am.

Thwy fog when you stop and smudge easy. Could fit a little better on smaller heads.

Picked them up at a bike shop on a fluke. They were priced so low that I had to get them. I got the Pearl White
ones.

Oakley M frames, Performance glasses

[Mar 23, 2003]
kiwidj
Racer

OVERALL
Strength:

Great feel,fit, looks , frame durability and most important quality of the lenses ... and did I mention looks ?

Haven't noticed any yet . OK , they fog up a bit at the traffic lights but what do ya want , damned demisters and an internal air conditioner fixed into them ?

I just love these , always have and pretty sure I always will . To be honest with you guys I was inspired by G.Hincapie to get a pair . Sure they look better on him but who cares . And it's amazing how by just wearing a pair of these things I actually seem to go faster , feel less tired and ,for some strange reason, confident enough to ride 250kms of just cobblestones . And to add to my collection , I just scored a pair of the old Red Tiger Racing Jackets on an auction site and these babies simply rock . Talk about wild things ! I actually scared my cat away after putting them on !

Briko Radar / Sprinter / Echoes 1 ,and Rudy Project Tayos / Equinox / Metallica ...but never again thanks . I'm an O man from now on .

[Nov 01, 2002]
ZeGopha
Weekend Warrior

OVERALL
Strength:

Don't fog, won't collect sweat. They look knida funky so everybody looks at ya. (But they did that anyway.) It's nice that the gold lenses actualy look blue. Yellow was never my favorite color.

Oskley lenses smudge very badly. You could put these on a shelf and never touch them and some how the lenses would get a finger print on them. I don't notice a whole lot of help from the ear pieces, but they don't hurt either. The smudge factor is the biggest problem. My Nikes, never did that.

I was looking for something I could Swim, bike, and run in. (Okay, so they don't work that great for swimming.) These work great for biking, and are desent on the run. As long as you are moving they won't fog (so don't stop) but, even when you do have ta stop they don't completly fog. Decent weight, I had gold lenses and they work great.

Nike Tarj, rudy, briko, oakley scar.

[Aug 22, 2002]
GROUPOCOMPACTO LANTERN ROUGE
Racer

OVERALL
Strength:

CLARITY FACTORY..OH YEA COOL FACTOR COUNTS.. WHEN WEARING THEM..YOU KIND OF FEEL LIKE A STORM TROOPER.

NEED MORE COLORS

I HAVE BEEN AN OAKLEY FAN, SINCE THE FIRST FACTORY PILOTS CAME OUT. (STILL HAVE THEM STORED IN MY DRESSER)THE RACING JACKETS HAVE A NICE FIT+LIGHT..HINGE WHO NEEDS THEM! DON'T WANT THEM ON STICK THEM THROUGH YOUR HELMET...OR ON YOUR NOGGIN.

OAKLEY PRO-M FRAMES. RUDY PROJECT TAYO'S