Castelli Gabba Convertibile Jackets/Vests

Castelli Gabba Convertible Jacket: Castelli's Gabba Convertible Jacket manages to achieve a magical combination of water protection, superb breathability and a tailored fit. In partnership with Gore, Castelli developed their lightweight...

[Mar 24, 2013]
C

OVERALL
Strength:

Style, fit, ZIP OFF SLEEVES!
Breaths well.
Not priced like Assos.

NO 2 WAY ZIPPER ON FRONT.
The zipper does not want to work already after wearing for a few weeks.
I have Voler brand wind jacket and vest that are great because they have 2 way zippers THAT WORK and the products do what they are supposed to do!
I have not tried Volers jersey or top of the line bibs or shorts yet, but I may at some point.

my Castelli Gabba Convertible Jacket after about 24 uses the zipper does not want to zip up the front. Sleeve zippers still work, but I do not use them as much.
I like the fit of the jacket. I am 6'1" 175 with the XL.
The DWR stopped working on the sleeves after about 15-20 min. In the rain.
I am told the reflective piping on the back works very well.
Nice and long in the back.
Not for fat belly people.
I also bought Giordana Lazers and the zippers are crap on them also. It seems to me Companies have a hard time making zippers that work more than 2 times. My best jerseys so far are my less expensive ones. I have 2 Radioshack jerseys I got on clearance that are great.