DMT R3 Shoes

Unmistakenly Italian--the R3 offers comfort, performance and light weight in a pro package. Crafted of breathable mesh and long-wearing Lorica® uppers. Soft, padded Lorica tongue is perforated to deliver maximum ventilation. Active carbon insoles deliver precise support, creating an efficient and comfortable fit. External molded heel cups hold heels comfortably stable. Three strap Velcro® closure system pulls from the medial and lateral sides of the foot for a comfotable fit and maximum pedaling efficiency. Polyamide and carbon injected soles for light weight, maximum rigidity and compatability with all pedal systems. Comes with SPD/Time/Look adaptor plates; all other pedal adaptors available through special order. Closeout.

[Oct 31, 2008]
www.b2cshoes.com

OVERALL
Strength:

welcome to www.b2cshoes.com We are a real supplier of nike shoes.puma adidas lacoste gucci prada bapestar shoes. We(http://www.b2cshoes.com) are wholesale cheap:nike shoes, wholesaler nike shoes, wholesale nike sneaker's, wholesale nike air jordans,nike cheap dunks,discount nike Shox,nike shocks,nike Shox tl,nike Shox nz,nike Shox r4,nike Shox ride,nike Shox turbo,Shox monster, nike shoes air max, nike shoes air max tn

plus,nike shoes air max 360, sunglasses,CHEAP NIKES,wholesale nike air dunks,wholesale jordans,wholesale dunks , Trade exports nike wholesale,
We offer high quality products and quality service. Small profits but quick turnover. Don’tmiss it! Your satisfaction is our final target! Please visit our shop.We hope sincerely to become your OEM supplier in China and enjoy your busines. Welcome to start business from small order! We look forward to hear from you.

WELCOME TO b2cshoes TRADE CENTER
We can supply quality Nike Shoes Series -Jordan, nike women's shoes,wholesale custom air force one,jordans wholesale,cheap jordans wholesale ,jordans retro wholesale,air jordans wholesale,nike shoes wholesale china,discount jordans price wholesale,wholesale nike distributor,wholesale nike sneaker,whole china,wholesale custom jordans,air china jordans wholesale,jordans retro wholesale,air china jordans wholesale,nike air jordan wholesale,wholesale nike distributor,nike golf wholesale,wholesale jordans,wholesale nike shox,wholesale basketball shoes nike,air jordans price wholesale,
Air force one, Dunks, Air Max. Products are of AAA grade high quality with competitive prices. As a professional exporting company in china, we also deal in famous brand Apparel, Bag, Leather belt and watch, cheap nike jordans, wholesale jordans,cheap jordans,cheap sneakers,CHEAP nike dunks,cheap nike shoes,custom nike dunks,nike wholesale,cheap nike shox, sunglasses,nike dunk low,cheap air jordans,nike sneakers,jordan sneakers,new jordans,wholesale jordan,discount nike shoes, wholesale cheap Sandal,cheap shoes,discount nike,air force 1s, We can assure you that you will be satisfied with our shoes and service. We hope to build mutual benefits and long term business relationships with all cheapers.
pls kindly click our website
E-mail: b2cshoessale@yahoo.com.cn
MSN: b2cshoessale@hotmail.com
Skype ID: b2cshoessale

We cheap wholesale nike Shox,jordan Shox,PUMA shoes,D&G,GUCCI shoes,adidas shoes ,brand bags ,clothing, sunglasses...
We will be your reliable business partner! Merry Christmas New arrival in 2009
our website is:

[May 19, 2008]
itsvegasbaby

OVERALL
Strength:

light weight, stiff

poor construction with both soles detached from the shoe at the heels in less than 1000 miles.

Nice light weight shoe with good fit. Cool in the summer. This shoe has very poor quality construction. Soles have come loose at the heals on both shoes with less than 1000 miles. Would not buy another DMT product. Had to give lowest rating due to quality.

[Sep 18, 2004]
ashwinearl

OVERALL
Strength:

Fit, stiffness, light weight, good looks

minimal tread at toe and heel

This review is for the 2004 RS3 Spitfire road shoe from DMT. I got a warranty replacement price on it when my older DMT R3 stripped a cleat insert. The DMTs have a large toebox. As such I think the sizing charts at Colorado cyclist and elsewhere may be off. I have a size 8 left foot and size 8.5 right foot. I am also a severe overpronator and have had hot for forever. Ive got custom orthotics but shoes with narrow toebox's aggravte the condition, But it is a problem to find a roomy toebox and also a snug fit at the same time. My orignal DMTs were 41.5 which the size charts place at between an 8 and 8.5. Both my feet would slip in the heels. These 41s are snugger in the heel but my toes also had room. best of Both worlds. 3 straps, nylon glass sole. This thing is really stiff, and pretty light too. Noticeably more than my Specializeds. On par with carbon I'd imagine except not as cool. The DMT comes with a pretty substantial sock liner but I am going to use my orthotics. Nice mesh probably might be chilly in winter, requiring booties. Only draw back is in the grips at the toe and heel. Be careful when walking.

Specialized, DMT R3, Diadora, Lake

[Oct 17, 2003]
John

OVERALL
Strength:

Very stiff sole, easy in and out.

The orange color doesn't match my outfit...

This is actually my first pair of road shoes. I love them though. They fit like a glove and keep my feet very cool, even in NC where the rides get pretty hot in summer. They fit my Speedplay pedals fine and allow for good adjustments.

[Oct 28, 2002]
c722061

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfy, good looking, light. Comes complete with Time adaptor, SPD, SPD-R. Cheap, on sale for $80.

I love this shoe, it is very comfortable for my feet. I have rather thick/wide toe area and this pair of shoe is big enough to make my feet happy. I was so worry when purchasing this pair because my previous pair (Adidas Frosco) makes my feet numb after 2 hour ride, but I have ridden long hours on this pair with out the numbness yet.

Adidas Frosco

[Apr 19, 2002]
Parky

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiffness, comfortable, looks

If you''ve got narrow feet they may be a bit on the wide side.

I used to own some Sidi Energy''s, and these murdered my feet !. Found these DMT''s cheep on the net and thought I''d give them a go. Best decision I''ve made in ages !. My feet are very narrow and once I''d popped in thicker insoles I found them amazingly comfortable, and superbly stiff. The Velcro straps perhaps aren''t as secure as the ratchet system found on the Sidis'' but that in no way detracts from the overall performance. I have never owned a pair of cycling shoes as comfortable as these. And they look sweet too !!.

Sidi Energy, various mtb shose

[Apr 07, 2002]
Sim

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiffness. really transmit force to pedals

sole doesn´t last very long. price.

not very conffortable. the sole became damaged every time they go to the ground. not intended to walk.work fine with Look pedals.

Northwave,Scott