Louis Garneau Carbon HRS Shoes

Louis Garneau Carbon HRS is a new standard in road cycling performance. Carbon Fibre Sole, Microfibre Leather upper and other innovative features provide a lightweight racing shoe. Looking for an edge in the next race? This shoe will provide the efficie

[Oct 06, 2011]
*eyrie*

OVERALL
Strength:

Great snug fit
Ventilation holes
great straps

Bit finicky to adjust the cleats

Perfectly snug shoes,once you've read the instructions no problem.Oven baked for 10mn,put foot in with inner soles and cycling socks,buckle in adjustable velcro strap and that's it.Although i did change the inner soles to thinner ones but none the less i have no issues with the shoes at all.

Exustar and Sidi

[Sep 09, 2011]
lewdvig

OVERALL
Strength:

none - just marketing bullet points

fit, form over function

I had the exact same problem as the other reviewer +++

The 45 fit me (I wear a 44 Sidi) and there are a couple of pinch points inside the shoe that pretty much left me bed ridden after my first 60km ride with these shoes. My feet felt as though they were smashed with hammers. In 30 years of riding I have never experienced anything like this.

The ratchet is velcro adjustable BTW.

Sidi Genius 5 Carbon, Shimano R132

[Jan 26, 2011]
mcgroup53

OVERALL
Strength:

Heat moldable

Terribly mis-sized, a full size smaller than stated

Really poor design and sizing. Bought the 45, which is normally my size, and they were easily one size too small. Returned them for 46's and the rachet buckle strap is so short it barely reaches the buckle. I'll heat them up and try molding them, but unimpressed so far.

Northwave Aeraters; Sidi Genius 5.5