Northwave Revenge Shoes

• Ultra y heel

[Aug 19, 2011]
Leander311

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, stiff, comfortable, durable, price, no hot spots on longer rides, looks decent, simplicity of velcro.

Could use more perforations for airflow for the really warm rides (but hey I'm in TX, could probably say this about any shoe), manufacturers' size conversions to US run a bit on the small side.

These are amazing shoes, especially in this price range, and fit me as well if not better than any pair of Sidi's I had tried on. Very light, and have stood up very well over the past 3 years of abuse.

Tennis shoes, basketball shoes, socks, gloves, dress shoes, slippers, ski boots.

[Nov 18, 2009]
Andy JB

OVERALL

Had these shoes as a bargain from eBay so quite sceptical and unsure of the quality. What a surprise, brilliant shoes though the upper seems to be cheap cardboard type leather. My left toes go numb on long rides but what can I say for the amount I paid for them.

Would recommend to everyone but not at the RRP

[Feb 24, 2009]
slipstream13

OVERALL
Strength:

Sole is very stiff, especially for price range. Great ventilation.

Would not mind the ratchet/buckle rather than 3 straps but hey, can't have it all for this price.

Great bang for your buck. Sole is amazing for the price range. Bottom line is I put these on and forget I'm wearing shoes at all. Mine fit perfect and have exceeded my expectations. Before I got them I read about bad graphics and them rubbing off. Mine still look great after 6 months.

Only used the Shimano RT51 other than this. I liked it but for the price I could not pass this one up

[Jun 18, 2008]
funknuggets

OVERALL
Strength:

Sole is the sole saving grace for this shoe. Nice somewhat stiff carbon sole is nice.

graphics will almost wipe off and will undoubtedly be scraped, and look shoddy within days of use.

Nice sole for the price, odd sizing, and ridiculously poor sublimated graphics on the shoe make it abnormally easy for the graphics to almost wipe off.

Diadora, AXO