Shimano SH-R075 Shoes

• An entry-level road shoe with great performance
  • Nylon mesh area
  • Fiberglass reinforced nylon outer sole
  • Triple hook-and-loop straps
  • SPD-SL and Look(R) cleat compatible

[Feb 24, 2009]
darklyte27

OVERALL
Strength:

Light, great ventilation value priced shoes

Doesnt match my white bike? they only come in black/silver.

I was looking for a entry level shoe. These were it. They were on sale for about 65, and 70$ with tax.
I didnt want to spend over 100 or even 200$ on a pair of shoes. They are light, and cool to wear. When I ride I feel air going in and cooling down my feet.
They are also pretty light compared to some other shoes I looked at in weight.
Overall, they are great shoes.

none so far but I ordered a pair of pearl izumi's on sale.

[Jul 15, 2008]
Khuan

OVERALL
Strength:

Affordable
Looks nice
Decent beginner shoe

Not quite suitable for wide feet
Soles are not very stiff
No ratchet strap
No offset middle strap
It'd be nice (and should be easy) to incorporate big 3M reflective panels into all cycling shoes for night safety

My first pair of cycling shoes - took me a while to get used to the strap system. I kept over-tightening them and my feet would ache after a while. After a couple of months playing with the straps my feet finally stopped aching.

What I did was loosen the front two straps with the last strap being the only tight one. I think this indicates my feet are a bit wide for these shoes. I recommend caution if you are considering these shoes and your feet are wide. Try them on first, try a couple of sizes and try as many brands/models as you can.

Now I'm in want for new shoes with stiffer soles (for better power transfer) and the ratchet strap and offset middle strap (for better comfort). These shoes are an affordable option for beginners, but you may soon find yourself looking for something better.

None, except everyday lace-up shoes.