Sidi Genius 5 Mega Shoes

Sidi Genius 5 Mega Cycling Shoe. Millennium sole, Arch compression straps, Ultra SL MicroLock Buckle and two velcro straps. Molded plastic heel cup, padded tongue w/ fit relievers, replaceable heel tab.

[Apr 05, 2016]
lebikerboy

OVERALL
Strength:

Excellent quality, fit, sole, buckles, uppers, etc.

The insole...

I bought these shoes to replace two pairs of Shimano R125 shoes which I've been using since 2008.
I tried the regular width shoes which were pretty snug so I opted for the Mega width which as it turned
out were a little wide... I have to say the OEM insoles in these shoes really sucked! I ordered a pair of
Super Feet Yellow insoles to replace them and all I can say is wow! These are the insoles all cycling
shoes should come with as standard! The shoes are now amazing comfortable and I can really feel the
power transfer immediately.
The shoes I got were the 2015 model model made in Italy, the new version is made in Romania. Not sure
if there will be any quality issues but I prefer knowing my shoes were made where they were originally
developed...