FSA K-Wing Compact Handlebars

Best Price At

FSA K-Wing Compact Carbon Road Bar: Compact shape with reduced drop/reach for riders seeking improved comfort. Continuous carbon/Kevlar construction with aero-ergo profile, flat top, riser center and 3 degree backsweep...

[May 22, 2015]
Kcp1228

OVERALL
Strength:

Soaks up road vibrations. Flat spot on top of bar is great for climbing. Looks good.

Durability. Wrapping the bars is a pain.

Had these on my bike for 4 years and the clear coat started to flake off where there was no bar tape. Contacted FSA as I thought that is was a pretty short period of time for clear coat to fail. I did know that they only have a two year warranty, but still. They tried to tell me it was due to sweat, but I never sweated on that part of the bar. They also told me that race type equipment never lasts that long anyway. However, I never raced with them. I have had issues with FSA stuff in the past so I think I am done with them.

[Aug 23, 2011]
FNGRIDER

OVERALL
Strength:

Beautiful Carbon appearance. Flat top felt much more comfortable and the bars absorbed the small bumps. Much lighter and aborbant than the original Ritchey allowy bars.

Carbon bars and frame act as a sound amplifier. After the first install, I heard a rattling like cables clanging somewhere. I remover the bars, slathered more installation compound and lowered the bolt torgue below 5 NM. That worked!

Installed the K-Wing carbon bar along with the K-Force Carbon Stem and FSA carbon spacers on '10 Wilier Izoard. The Carbon weave finished is beautiful and matches my K-Force carbon cranks. I dropped about 1/2 lb. The front end felt very light,stiffer, much quicker reaction, and flat tops felt perfect. Larger serface provided better grip while standing.