ITM Super 330 Handlebars

Treatment: Anodized black polished
Height: 178 mm

[Jul 31, 2004]

OVERALL

broke after only 100 kilomters altough the bike never was hitted by anything, should it be the ground!

This aluminium handlebar with blach color finishing equipped originally my Giant OCR2T 2003 road bike. The bike was purchased in September 2003. I rode about 1200 kilometers with it at this point ...and the handlebar was doing more and more noise ("crack/crask"), especially when the road surface was bumpy. I went to a bike nearby, thinking that some grease had to be added beyond the handlebar tape, but when I came bike two days later I got quite a suprise: the ITM Super 330 handler was actually replaced because it was ready to broke!

[Jul 30, 2004]
paluc52

OVERALL
Strength:

Price; strength; weight.

Ergonomics, unless you have small hands.

Strong and light. Easy to mount with great markings. But the angles in the drops are tight. I'm not big, but the size 42 bar seems to have no straight run big enough for my palms (other than middle of the bar, straddling the stem, and the ends).