Brooks Team Pro S Saddle - Women''''s Saddles

The Brooks Women''''s Team Pro S Saddle is part of the Special Brooks Ranget that features classic saddle shapes and the added benefit of hand hammered cooper rivets.

[Oct 26, 2016]
Paul W.

OVERALL
Strength:

Great looks, great comfort, great longevity

I bought an almost-unused 1991 Team Pro S, not knowing that it is considered a "womens" model. I don't know whether that would have swayed my decision, but I am extremely glad that I chose this particular saddle. It is on my 1956 Freddie Grubb, and although the width of the S model is about 150, it does not feel nor look wide, at all.
It gives the perfect level of support for longish (50-70M) rides, especially on consecutive days when I "credit card tour". I have the one with copper rails. This saddle in no way should be considered women-specific: That is just marketing.
For me, this is the perfect touring saddle. The shortish nose allows me to snatch some speed, too. One thing I noticed: In the photo above, it has saddlebag loops. Mine did not, so I bought some vintage ones. Marvellous saddle.