Performance Forte Contour Men’s Saddles

Cut-out and channeled to relieve pressure points, flexible dual density Kraton® shell absorbs shock. Chromoly rails, leather cover, reflective shoulders

[Mar 22, 2020]
jeffbozo

OVERALL
Strength:

A little heavy This seat is a bit heavy, around 370g, but it is quite comfortable even with its beefier foam. On my normal bike I ride with a saddle that has very little foam. The contour's foam is dense enough, although it hasn't been ridden a lot, to feel good and the cutout is perfect. I felt good on it from the beginning, which is not how I feel with many others.

Purchased:
Used
[Aug 24, 2005]

OVERALL
Strength:

comfortable, pressure relieving cheap: for the price of one aliante you can purchase ten years worth of contours.

Not as durable as a Brooks, I'm sure, but for the price it's a disposable part.

Comfortable for those of us with medium to wide sitbones who need perineal relief. Inexpensive: often on sail for about $20. I've ridden this on numerous 3 to 5 hour rides over the last sixteen months since I bought it and have not had a single discomfort in my nether region.

selle prolink, fizik arione, koobi SI, sm rolls and lazer, wtb speed v and pure v, tested aliante

[Nov 26, 2004]
jasg

OVERALL
Strength:

Price is great; comfort; reflective strips on the back

A little heavy