Prologo C.One Nack Saddles

Prologo C.One Nack Saddle: Wider seating area, which allows the body to use far more space, less lateral sustain but a greater versatility in the choice of positions. The right choice if you like to change often the position...

[Feb 05, 2016]
Denis

OVERALL
Strength:

Look
Weight
Strength

Narrow
Hard :D

I'm very satisfied with this saddle!
I already have one season behind and saddle is still in 100% condition! I do not know if Mark had a the right saddle :D, but my weight is 95kg and I also hit many rocks and holes with any negative consequences on saddle!

Saddle is very hard and narrow a bit so it push first rides, but after a few rides you can get used....

Highly recommended from my side!

[Feb 14, 2012]
Mark Magi

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight. Looks.

Its weakness is its weakness :-) fails too easily. Better to increase the weight 20 gms and increasedurability...

I have managed to break four of these after riding into a hole in the road while racing. Selle SM Aspide Superleggera has previously handled this without failing. I weigh 75 kg and have a light riding style, so no heavyweight here.

Shame, because it is a beutiful saddle and (too?) light as a feather. Comfortwise... If you ride enough you can handle just about anything, so this saddle is as comfy as anything else (carbon) I have tried. Make sure you play around with different angles etc. as positioning is critical if carbon saddles are to be used comfortably.