Specialized Comfort Plus Saddle Saddles

Limousine plush from the moment you sit down, with enough support to keep you comfortable however far you ride.

[Sep 03, 2020]
jeffbozo

OVERALL
Strength:

I put this saddle on all my bikes (except cruisers). I love it so much that I always have a few on the shelf (thanks to ebay). I don't have a big butt by any stretch of the imagination. I'm 6 ft. tall and 158 lbs. Nevertheless, this "comfort" saddle is the one for me. I could never understand why my fellow long distance road cyclist use racing seats. This saddle is one of the top 10 greatest cycling inovations of the 20th century.

Purchased:
Used
[Jun 09, 2008]
Dirk

OVERALL
Strength:

good resale value on eBay

Too soft of padding actually made numbing worse.

This seat fit my hips fine but, the padding actually made me go numb very quickly, The grove actually pinched the area that it was suppose to protect. Even though this is a low end saddle, they could have at least made it comfortable. This was not as comfortable as my old Avocet Racing III, and that was a brutal saddle.

Avocet, Velo , Fizik Paggio

[Dec 08, 2003]
hosehead

OVERALL
Strength:

perfect support.

seat cover ripped after about 5000 miles. (a 1/2 incher)

Specialized comfort BG saddle (not the comfort plus)