WTB Rocket V Saddles

Best Price At

The Rocket V is WTBs most popular high-performance saddle both on the road and in the dirt. The uniquely contoured pad shape helps increase power output by properly angling the sitz bones. Titanium rails Leather cover Fl...

[Jul 26, 2010]
Fred Smork

OVERALL

I've ridden about 15000 miles on it and it is the best saddle I've used so far. I still get sore after about 30 miles, but even if I ride 70 I'm ok by the next day. (no residual soreness on bottom). I hate it when its time to kick ass, and your saddle has already done the job. But I'm still looking for a better saddle.

[May 12, 2008]
Stephen Reynolds

OVERALL
Strength:

Size, weight, reflective material for safety

I don't write many reviews but thought I'd offer one here. I've ridden LOTS of saddles: all the Fizik saddles, many Brooks saddles, Selle Italias galore, and this is my favorite saddle of all time. It's light and comfortable. While it may not have the most appealing aesthetics, it gets the job done very well. I've got several with the 3M reflective material in the back for added safety. I'm done tinkering with saddles and this will be the one I ride for many years to come.

All the Fiziks: Arione, Pave, Nisene; Brooks: B17, Champion, Pro; Selle Italia Flites and Turbos.

[Feb 18, 2008]
Mark

OVERALL
Strength:

Shape, durability, reasonable weight.

The cheap OEM ones are pretty good, but not as good as the aftermarket ones.

I love WTB saddles. I do a ton of mountain biking, and road-ride as my cross-training. I use WTB Laser and Rocket V saddles on all my bikes. Good length, their padding is firm enough for a long ride, their "love channel" is enough, without being a gaping hole, the nose is long enough for climbing,and the flare at the rear of the saddle helps w/ power output without getting in the way when I need to move back.

You name it...