Lynskey Performance Designs Titanium Seatposts

The Lynskey titanium seatpost is the picture of simplicity – both in form and function.

Beautifully crafted from aerospace grade 3Al/2.5V titanium to exacting tolerances and anchored by Enve’s slim single bolt clamp that not only provides nearly infinite angle and extended fore and aft adjustments, it also puts your saddle on “lock down” so you can set it and forget it.

This new pillar of pedaling pleasure comes with a Bright Brushed finish in 300mm & 400mm lengths. Includes clamp hardware for 7mm round saddle rails and 7x10mm oversized carbon rails.

Enve Clamp Bolt Torque: 8-12 Nm (71-106 in-lbs, 5.9-8.8 ft-lbs)

[Oct 10, 2019]
Zachariah

OVERALL
Strength:

I use this elegant, 210g post on my 2008 Seven Verve titanium Singlespeed MTB. It’s planted, solid and ridiculously easy to set saddle position. The ENVE one-bolt clamping wedge system blows away similar offerings from Trek, Giant and JL Titanium. It even includes compatible clamps for 10mm tall carbon saddle rails. This model was officially released in 2013 and is a vast improvement over the 190g Lynskey two-bolt titanium seatpost. Get some...

Titanium has no inherent weakness. As a result - the metal is pricey. Treat yourself to the best material man has hewn from our Good Earth. Life is short.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
Model Year:
2016
[Oct 06, 2013]
Wontaek Choe

OVERALL
Strength:

Light
Comfortable
Indestructible
Pretty simple setup

Cost, although comparable to most carbon seatposts

This one does everything right.
In particular, I found a notable increase in comfort over my prior Thomson Masterpiece.
And of course it matches my R340 perfectly.

[Oct 05, 2013]
Erik

OVERALL
Strength:

This ENVE clamp is as easy as it get's to adjust and get set up, Ti makes for a very compliant ride.

None.

I've had the Lynskey Setback Ti post w/ Enve clamp for several months and have fallen in love with how compliant of a ride results from the use of this post. I've ridden several aluminum and carbon fiber posts, and although I didn't know there was any "issue" with them there clearly was, those posts are stiff and unforgiving. If you ride on rough roads or trails, this is the post for you.

Easton EC90
Crankbrothers Cobalt 11
Thomson Masterpiece

[Oct 04, 2013]
Larry Gore

OVERALL
Strength:

Resilient ride. Made in the USA. Light.

I have been riding my set back ti post on a Lynskey Pro 650 for about four months. I first rode it with a Easton carbon which was a tad lighter. But there is no comparison in ride. The ti post compliments the ride characteristics of the frame. It all comes together and makes you think you are on a short travel full suspension, of course reality sets in when you stand up . If you own a ti bike buy it. You will like it. I am very pleased and happy with my Lynskey set up. I just wish I was as fast as it wants to be ridden. Thanks Lynskey for such a sweet ride. You guys deliver. Next post goes on my 2000 Litespeed Ultimate. Pedal on..............

Easton Carbon, Thomson Elite, Ringle, Alien, Control tech..........