Look Keo Blade 2 Pedals

Best Price At

The Kéo Blade 2 is the result of a long process undertaken by LOOK engineers to optimise all the innovative concepts which were developed for the Keo Blade Carbon. The Kéo Blade 2 is a more reassuring, more stable, lighter and more powerful pedal. Its design completely integrates the blade for better aerodynamics.

[Nov 03, 2014]
Ignacio

OVERALL
Strength:

Very light - very secure engagement - the degree of freedom of the cleats is completely available without rubbing. Very fluid pedaling and very good force transmission to the crank.

Pricey (in the US). Any store in France sells them for less than half of the US price
Difficult to learn how to engage and disengage at the beginning

Once you learn how to engage and disengage, the use of these pedals becomes very easy and satisfactory. At the beginning I had difficulties because on this because I was expecting that the left pedal was in a vertical position like most clipless pedals do to engage. Now I have learned that once you engage the right pedal on a standing position, you start pedaling and the left pedal remains horizontal at the top (12 o clock) of this rotation and it becomes very easy to engage.

Actually at the beginning engaging and disengaging was so difficult for me that I started using again my old Ultegra aluminum SPDs (very reliable, although cleat wears too much and lateral freedom is soon lost).

I tried later again the Looks and now that I have no issues with engage and disengage, these pedals are really nice to use.

• Available At