Shimano Ultegra PD-6610 Pedals

The race-ready ShimanoUltegra PD-6700 Road Bike Pedal uses a...

[Nov 20, 2020]
bessiewatts18

OVERALL
Strength:

This part is what I need for my bike.

Just visit https://kameleon-media.com

Purchased:
Used
[Nov 09, 2020]
ConstantineV

OVERALL
Strength:

Very durable and solid pedals, haven't skipped a beat in thousands of kilometres. Easy clip in and out and good power transfer.

Were pricey when I had purchased but have been a sound investment to date.

[Jan 18, 2011]
mlkovacs

OVERALL
Strength:

Very good bearings. Adjustable tension. Decent strength to weight ratio.

Plastic platform clip wears easily. Nose that cleat hooks into (front) wears easily and squeeks.

A good overall pedal. Shimano quality. Bearings will definitely outlast the other pedal parts.

Look (long time ago).

[Mar 27, 2010]
croix de fer

OVERALL
Strength:

read above, goofball!!

NONE for the $ being paid but compared to other systems they are a tad bit heavy. But if they were lighter then maybe they would not be as durable... got it liver lips?

best farkin' pedals money can buy for any occasion, bilches... whether it be racing, training, commuting, rec/charity rides or just plain fruitin' off. I have two sets, one on each bike... I've accumulated about 28,000 mile on both (about 14,000 each) and both pedal sets are as funtionally sound as when they were new. Never a problem... very durable... never a phantom release... great bearings and real smooth... great power transmission... stable wide platform... all that chit tough guy!!!!

For the money they are better than Dura Ace, speedplay, campy, look, time... beats 'em all, bilches... beats 'em all!!

[Mar 10, 2009]
msonaram

OVERALL
Strength:

worked well in all weather

none so far

good pedal for the long haul

[Aug 21, 2008]
Zipp0

OVERALL
Strength:

-not expensive
-not overly heavy
-large platform
-confidence inspiring clip-in

-not double sided, but you can adapt

I'm a new mountain bike racer who trains on the road. These pedals are a great value for the money. The click-in is super solid and sounds like ski bindings. Not too much float, which I prefer on the road. I didn't even need to adjust the tension from the factory.

Time ATAC

[Aug 11, 2008]
NavTri

OVERALL
Strength:

Looks, price, clip-in & clip-out performance.

Too little float

Nice looking pedals at a good price point. Too little float for me - put a lot of pressure on my knees no matter how much I tinkered with the cleat position. Moved from Looks, which gave me no problems, to the Shimano which strained my knees and now to Speedplay Zeros - which I love.

Looks (red cleat) and Speedplay Zero

[Feb 14, 2008]
tnsdoc

OVERALL
Strength:

- Wide stable platform
- Easy & solid engagement/disengagement
- Reasonably priced
- No hot spots
- Flawless performance

- None to speak of

I use these pedals on both my long distance bike and TT bike because it just works flawlessly. Easy and solid engagement no matter what the weather or conditions, no inadvertent clip-outs and a nice, wide and stable platform. I don't feel any hot spots as with my old Speedplays and the cleat wear isn't too bad with cleat covers. Probably not the lightest or most high tech looking, but I don't care....they're solid and dependable.

Speedplays, Time RXS

[Feb 14, 2008]
funknuggets

OVERALL
Strength:

No severe weight penalty for the relatively low cost.

Functionality under various conditions

No squeaks, clicks, etc

Finish mars relatively easily.

Cleats could be more durable.

I have ridden several pedals, Look, Speedplay tis, etc, and this pedal has been one of the most solid performers day in and day out of any pedal I have had. I have thrown about everything at it and they still perform valiantly despite being beaten to death.

The thing that constantly amazes me is their ability to function well, despite cleats that are absolutely harked. Despite being ridden in rain, gunk...etc... no squeaks. Plus... no phantom releases under duress. From a strictly performance aspect, I have not ridden a more reliable pedal.

Solid snap in even after... what... 10000 miles?

Speedplay Ti x-1
Various Look

[Aug 19, 2007]
David

OVERALL
Strength:

large platform, performance, my foot has never popped out

none. i have had no problems at all with these pedals

before i had these pedals i used a two sided shimano mountain bike pedal and the first time that i used this pedal i really liked it and even though you can only get in from one side it became very fluid for me to just click my foot in. and the higher level D.A. pedals really done have many advantages to them besides a couple of grams but about 60/70 more dollars

shimano spd mountain pedals