Time iClic Ti Carbon Pedals

The all-new Time iClic pedal dumps the traditional retention spring in favor of a carbon fiber plate to keep you attached to the pedals. The key benefit to this style of engagement is that it's is easier and faster than any existing pedal. With the iClic, the pedal is "armed" in its natural state. Just the slightest bit of pressure engages the pedal with a very distinct clicking sound. Even with the release tension cranked up, the entry will remain effortless.

[Jun 15, 2012]
Chris

OVERALL
Strength:

Weight
Solid feel

Limited float
misaligned "click-in"

Nice looking and very light weight but I have always had trouble clicking in the left. The pedal allows misaligned click-ins and the first time it happened, I thought the cleat broke. I have never been able to click in without looking and it is a pain. I am switching back my RXS which I really like.

Time RXS
Old Look
Old Shimano

[Jul 10, 2010]
wilwoods

OVERALL
Strength:

Solid pedals and they are easy to get in any out of. They feel very stable

The cleats.. pue and simple the cleats. They are very light and fragile, The inside point has snapped off on both my shoes. They are plastic and easily break and are not designed for longevity. Assume a couple of pairs of cleats a year. The replacement cleats are not stocked by most bike stores and they are hideously expensive ($40 to $50 Canadian)

These are probably the best pedals I have owned. Some people do not like the restricted float but they have helped me with recover from a serious recurring knee injury

Campy Record Pro Fit Plus.. Way too much float

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.