Rock Lobster Cycles Cyclocross Team Scandium Frames

The Team scandium is the top of the line racing frame that Rock Lobster offers and has been raced at the worlds since it's introduction three years ago. At less than three lbs. this is positively the lightest and most comfortable 'cross frame we have built. If you want to ride a world class 'cross bike that provides the maximum level of performance, then this is your ride.
[Please enquire about size and color specs.]

[Jul 15, 2010]
predat0r

OVERALL
Strength:

geomentry, stiffness, weight, tubing, sliding dropouts, color, decals... everything about this frame is amazing.

Wait time is kind of long but that is to be expected with a custom built frame.

I had Paul build up a single speed scandium frame for me last year and it is incredible! From the start he took down my measurements and got down all the details. Paul has been doing this for a long time and knows how to build a frame.

I had a few problems with aligning my chainline and Paul has been excellent at helping me diagnose the problem. If you are looking for the best custom frame money can buy, I suggest you give Paul a call immediately to secure a place in line!