Token 9827 Corsa frameset Frames

Lightweight full carbon frameset
listed as under 1000 grams for a frame. I've absolutely loved this bike, its stiff (especially the front end) without beating me up too much. The frame is light, but through this entire year has been resiliant. I would recommend this frame to anyone.

[Sep 17, 2008]
woodsrider300

OVERALL
Strength:

Very good looking and light weight. Super stiff under power

Brand name not known. Shifting alittle quirky.

I was riding a Specialized Roubiax before I got this bike and was very worried about the ride because the frame is so stiff. I am a 52 year old rider that rides hard and rides several time a week. I liked the ride of the Roubaix and was very suprised hope well the Token rides. I can ride it several hours at a time with no problems. The bike ready to ride with pedals is only 15 LBS. I love this bike. When you step-on-it it takes off like nothing I have ridden. Will blow away the Roubaix in a sprint. I can't mention enough how happy I am with this bike.The shifting components are not quite as smooth as Shimano and are very sensative to adjustment but other than that work great. Awesome Bike!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Apr 23, 2008]
Wildtype1969

OVERALL
Strength:

Very stiff, beefy front end. Great looks and high quality finish (internal cable routing, 12K weave, great paint. Very noticeable and original

A bit heavy in this day and age of super-light-weights, but weight is not as important as stiffness and stability in a sprint. Climb for show, sprint for dough.

I have been riding this bike for a little over a year. I was racing fairly well, but my previous ride lacked snap. The Corsa has a beefy front end that really takes the abuse of a hard sprint. Feels very stable in the corners as well. Looks great as you can see from pictures, though most only get to see the rear view of mine :-)

[Jan 23, 2008]
Mobula77

OVERALL
Strength:

weight and stiffness

Amazing light frame for a fair price. This frame is great, it's light and stiff at the same time. I am not a sprinter but I felt a huge difference compared to my old frame bc. the frame responses real quick and you always fell in control during a sprint.

[Jan 19, 2008]
injunruss

OVERALL
Strength:

stiff, especially the front end, light, extremely responsive, comfortable carbon ride, good looking paint job, internally routed cables, clean lines

none that I have experienced

Full carbon monocoque frameset with oversized headtube (for stiffness), slightly sloping top tube with large K carbon weave exposed on the rear of the bike. internally routed cables