Fuji Bicycles Crosstown 1.0 Commuter Bike

• Spokes: 14G Stainless Steel

[Oct 15, 2010]
Sara Vaughn

OVERALL

Was between a navigator trek 2.0 and a crosstown 2.0 and LOVE this bike! It's got speed if you want it. Shifts great! Suspension is added comfort. Adjusted seat a little and it's perfect now! Recommend it for path and fun!

[Aug 05, 2009]
mike

OVERALL
Strength:

Shifts smooth, brakes great, easy shifting on the grips, easy to set up.

Several spokes broke on the front wheel (so many that I replaced the rim. After that a couple of the rear spokes broke, so I had it re-spoked. That was about 600 miles ago and they have held up well. Cheap factory spokes?

I have put just over a thousand miles on the 2006 Fuji Crossroads 1.0 now. Incredible bike! I ride between 15 to 25 miles each day for exercise. I started out riding 10 miles at about 10 mph. Now I maintain about 15-16 mph throughout the ride. Took the fenders off and added a rear rack, computer, two drink holders and a lizard skin to protect the paint. I weigh 280 lbs and the bike does fine with me on it.

I've got a 1980 Huffy Good Vibrations beach cruiser that has 7,500+ miles on it. I also have a 36 inch Coker Monster Cruiser (for fun) I don't have an odometer on it but it probably has about 400 miles or so. For trails I have a Roadmaster Mountain Bike (basic junk, never again).