Pake C'MUTE Commuter Bike

This is a frame born to do many things. We built it with a cyclo-cross geometry. We found that this gives it a good chance at being a bike that could: race cross on the weekend, roll you to work on the weekdays, take you on tours in the hills, and just about everything in between. We gave it horizontal dropouts so you can run this single-speed, with a rear derailleur or geared hub. Braze-ons for racks and fenders: of course. A little extra headtube length so you could get the bars a little higher without the dorky spacer stack.

[Aug 04, 2014]
Tony

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong durable frame with comfortable geometry. It can accommodate wide tires with fenders. I've taken this bike off road as well as commute. Love this bike.

Can't really think of any. It's not light but it's definitely not the heaviest!

I've had many bikes throughout the years and this is my favorite! I use it as a daily commuter and grocery shopper. I've taken it off road and on camping trips. The bike fits me perfect and it sucks up harsh road conditions without beating me up! I love it's versatility. I really think pake nailed it with this bike!

© Copyright 2018 VerticalScope Inc. All rights reserved.