Fuji Bicycles Cape May Cruiser Bike

Frame Material: Altair 1 Aluminum
Frame Angles: 69.5 head, 73.0 seat
Sizes: 19", 21", 23", womens 14", womens 17"
Colors: Red/Silver
Tires: 26 x 2.125" Kenda Kruiser

[Jan 24, 2009]
deekellan

OVERALL
Strength:

Lightweight, singlespeed, coaster brake, chain guard keeps my pants clean, plenty of room to mount fenders, plenty of holes to mount racks in, if I choose.Front fork is HiTen, so it absorbs more road vibration than aluminum.

front fork is Hi Ten Steel, so although it absorbs more road vibrations than aluminum, Chromolly would have been nicer, but that would also have added to the price.

This is my first "around town" bike. Usually I ride road bikes or steel commuters with racks and all that. I test rode it as a joke with my friends, and ended up buying it. I love this bike! Surprisingly comfy, quiet and lightweight; it's just EASY. I love the coaster brake-takes me back to being a kid and doing skids in the street. Upright riding position makes it so that I'm seen easier in traffic.

None. This is my first little cruiser.

[Aug 19, 2008]

OVERALL
Strength:

light enough to carry onto a subway - nice big balloon wheels, big seat...big wheels mean more contact with the road, so the ride feels steady and safe, and the big wheels roll easily over rocks etc.

You won't break any speed records, but who cares!...sometimes I miss having a hand brake, but I could have one put on.

I have the women's blue Fuji Cape May. Smooth, comfortable ride, the breaks are in the pedals (no gears to get messed up)...this type of pedal brake is good in the rain...balloon tires add shock absorption, as well as the nice cushioned seat with coils..I had fenders put on, plus a basket...you can ride in an upright position since the handbars are high...safer for seeing traffic...

Janus Commuter