Busettii Big 50 Mile Folding Electric Bike

Busettii Big 50 Mile 1400 Watt 18 Speed Electric Folding Bicycle

[Aug 10, 2019]
EBiketester

OVERALL
Strength:

Our bikes shops were selling Busettii bikes for 5 years. We have sold over 90 of them and mostly great reviews we got back from ours customers. They are much higher quality made in USA E Bikes that go farther per charge, better top speed and great hill climbing ability. They have always given our store great service for warranty work and replaced any parts that had problems very quickly. We have sold 5 brands of E bikes and Busettii has been the best quality and way better performance (going farther per charge and way better uphills). The Chinese E Bike companies are so upset that Busettii is making these in the USA, they are posting Fake reviews slamming Busettii everywhere they can. All of these Fake bad reviews appear just like the ones here on this site, totally overboard on their all CAPS profane aggressive attacking of the brand just because its made in the USA. and they are all cut and pasted just like the ones you see here. A real shame that they get away with this. Busettii E Bikes are some of the best available. The folding version has been a great seller. The things that make is special are as fallows. 1. internally geared 700 watt motor puts out more torque than a non-geared (direct drive) 1200 watt motor. 2. this allows it to use less power than non-geared motors and gives you an extra 30% range per battery charge. 3. the internal gears also have a clutch that will allow the motor to freewheel when power is off making it feel like a normal bike when you need, direct drive motors are so heavy to pedal when power is off. 4. this motor just weighs in at 8 lbs. where as an equal torque direct drive motor weighs about 16 lbs. These Busettii motors are the only ones made in USA !

Price Paid:
2017
[Jul 16, 2018]
busettiisucks

OVERALL
Strength:

rear spokes lasted almost 20 miles before they failed , battery will take you a wopping 16 miles before you need to recharge .

the owner of busettii should be in jail for screwing sooo many people , my battery failed about 1 year into the 3 yr warranty , contacted bullshitty about a replacement , they send me a used beat up pos worse than the bad one i sent in ! who does this ?

Purchased:
New
[Jan 16, 2016]
Marc Carofano

OVERALL
Strength:

I have 1500 miles on my Busettii bike and it is still going strong! It's not my first E-Bike but It's my favorite! any time I have a question and call Al at Bussettii, he personally answers the phone too take care of me.

N/A

Best E-Bike there is, I use mine every day to commute to work.

[Dec 06, 2015]
CD

OVERALL
Strength:

Pretty on the outside.

Ugly on the inside......NO SERVICE

Keep away from this NO Service bum. I paid $20 to send him a bad battery in warranty and he not only did not honer the phone call promise to repair it, but kept it???
JUNK!!!!!!!!!!

[Oct 14, 2015]
Lev Ratinov

OVERALL
Strength:

The bike has a nice torque and speed.

The problem with Alan/Busettii is that they're scam. They sell old parts pretending they're new and they don't honor their warranty. Their bike can work well for a few weeks or a few months, but overall, it's made to dupe you into thinking it's a workhorse. After a few months their bikes fall apart.

I have a video review of some bikes featuring their bike: disassembled and collecting dust in my basement.

Deceptive company.

[Jun 11, 2013]
De

OVERALL
Strength:

NONE

BATTERY WARRENTY

I BOUGHT A BUSETTII FROM MIKE ZELNER OF EBIKES IN HOLLYWOOD CA APPROX 2 YRS AGO , RIGHT OFF THE BAT HAD ISSUES BREAKING REAR SPOKES , CALLED EBIKES , HE SAID HE WOULD FIX BUT I WOULD HAVE TO DRIVE TO HOLLYWOOD TO DROP OFF AND THEN AGAIN TO PICK UP , ONLY REPLACING BROKED SPOKES WITH STOCK ONES WHICH WOULD ALSO BRAKE , SO I TOOK IT TO MY LOCAL BIKE SHOP FOR A COMPLETE RELACING WITH NEW BETTER SPOKES , FOR 2 YEARS ITS WORKED FINE , THE LAST FEW TIME I RODE IT THE DISTANCE I COULD RIDE WAS GETTING LESS AND LESS , SO I EMAILED BUSETTII , STAN SAID TRY GIVING IT 10 DEEP CHARGE/DIS-CHARGE CYELES I DID AND IT DIDNT HELP , EMAILED STAN AT B AGAIN , HE SAID TO MAIL THE BATTERY BACK TO HIM , I DID AND THE RUNAROUND STARTED , HE WOULD LOOK AT THE BATTERY AND SEE WHATS WRONG WITH IT ECT,ECT,ECT , THEN THEY ASKED FOR MY RECIPT (WICH I ALREADY SENT BACK WITH BATTERY) I SENT AGAIN , LO W AND BEHOLD MY BIKE WAS ONE ALAN LEFT ON CONSIGNMENT WITH EBIKES AND NEVER GOT PAYED SO MY WARRENTY IS INVALED , I TOLD ALAN HIS MONEY AND MY WARRENTY HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH EACH OTHER , (I SAW HIS WEBSITE SAYING THE BATTERY HAD A 3 YR WARRENTY IS ONE REASON I BOUGHT A BUSETTII) THERE ARE A LOT OF REVIEWS SAYING SIMULAR THIGS ABOUT THE WAY ALAN RUNS BUETTII BIKES , HOPEFULLY HE WILL DO RIGHT BY ME AND SEND A NEW FREE BATTERY , I WILL POST ANY UPDATES...DENNIS

[Feb 04, 2013]
billy bean

OVERALL
Strength:

Good electric bike

Sometimes tech support is hard to reach.

I must say Busettii's Big 50 electric bike is all they say it is.....great! I can reach speeds of 20mph with no problems on the flats and it climbs hills like a champ. It has never let me down yet on the bike trail I ride a lot. I have had a few minor issues with the bike like a crack in the battery rack and a bad battery but Alan Partee has always resolved my problems without fail....like sending me a new battery and rack. I guess my only complaint would be he is so busy and is a little hard to reach by phone some days. I would buy another Busettii electric bike without hesitation.