Devinci Stockholm Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: aluminum
Frame Angles: Unspecified
Sizes: large, medium, small, xsmall
Colors: Unspecified
Tires: 700 x 32c Michelin Transworld

[Aug 23, 2012]
Bill

OVERALL
Strength:

Fairly light fast ultra strong. A really really nice fast hybrid bike.

Paint. Chips easily

I'm not sure why the other two reviews here are allowed to stand. They don't make any sense. One person gripes due to the fact it's not a mountain bike . The other complains about the pedals and a bad job done of setting up the bike by his lbs. this is a great bike really quite fast stops great and is pretty reliable .i changed the pedals right off the bat. Heck dosent everybody do that anyways?? I also swapped up the tired opting for something with a bit more tread. This is not a mou rain bike. It's more like a high performance hybrid wich is what it's marketed as.

[Jun 29, 2010]
pfillion

OVERALL
Strength:

Great look. Lite. Comfortable

I had to change the pedals, brand new they had to strait up my front wheel. Now after 1000 km, I need to change my wheels.

I like my bike. It was a great upgrade from my 26 years old LRC from velosport.

[Jun 22, 2007]
CHRIS

OVERALL

Just got the bike so little info as of yet, for those wanting a somewhat more mountain bike ride this is not the best choice, it is amazing for the streets of the city mixing it up in the alleyways and on paved road, the thin tires don't absorb impact too well so be gentle on and off curbs if you want to keep your rims perfectly new.

Good component brand names we'll see how they last.

The bike has a very comfortable riding position.