Diamondback Wildwood Citi Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: steel
Frame Angles: 71.0 head, 73.0 seat
Sizes: 14", 16", 18", 20", 22", Euro Md 18", Euro Sm 16"
Colors: Blue
Tires: 26 x 1.95" Kenda Comfort

[Feb 07, 2012]
al

OVERALL
Strength:

Well built. Solid construction with a simple maintenance required.

The seat. The bike came with an Avenir Comfort something but that thing was killing my crotch so I replaced it with the Easy Seat by Hobsons. I just don't get it why cycling seats are so painful? Don't the designers have to suffer them I mean test them?

A nice bike for casual riding. I am 6 ft and I enjoy the fact that this is a very comfortable bicycle for my height. I had pretty much abandoned cycling because of the rather cramp designed of newer bikes as well as the uncomfortable positioning of the handles but this bike took care of that and I am enjoying my rides.

None really. as mentioned before I had given up on cycling because of the newer uncomfortable designs.

[Oct 13, 2009]
dvalen

OVERALL
Strength:

Price, Comfort

Seat

Great bike for the Money. I bought a 2009. I ride back and forth to Football Practice 2 miles each way. Very Comfy.

Parkpre Comp.

[Oct 01, 2008]
Gordie Mosher

OVERALL
Strength:

Cost is a big factor here. I can't justify paying $600 for a bike, just can't do it. This bike shifts great, and the bigger frame/tires work well for pavement and trail.

Seat was first to go, and then the pedals as well. Bike isn't aluminum, but that is good for me because I am fatter than the average bear.

This bike was a saving grace from a Wal-Mart cheapo! I am a big guy (6'3" and 330lbs.) I wanted to get back into riding bikes casually and also commuting to and from work. (6 miles round trip) I bought a cheap bike from Wal-Mart to see if I would stick to the rides. Things went well for 6 months, so I decided to step it up. I looked at Trek Navigators, and also GT's before making this purchase. The price was right, and with the 20" frame, I am SUPER comfortable riding this baby to and from work and around town on errands. I would reccommend this bike to anyone who isn't into extreme riding, but is just looking for a great bike at a great price.

Trek Navigator 2.0, GMC Envoy

[Jul 21, 2006]
Javan

OVERALL
Strength:

The strength of the bike is nice. It does not have a weak feel, yet still lightweight. I like the range of the gears and the SRAM shifters.

The saddle was the first to go! I did not even ride it with the saddle. I bought a more racing style saddle with the front cut-out. The bike did not come with bar ends, so they were added as well. The gear range is good, but with only about 100 miles on it I find that I already need to adjust the front derailluer. I have also found that the the brakes are needing constant adjustment as they like to stick. Lastly, I dislike the handle bar gooseneck (or whatever it is called, as it is not adjustable).

Actually, this is a 2006 bike. It was bought to help me stay physical while away from home for business. I basically live in a hotel during the week. I use this bike 2-3 times a week on a towpath. The path is crushed limestone. I put about 10-14 miles on the path and another 5-10 miles on the pavement during each ride. Generally, I like the bike. I like the price, but I made a few changes...

My other bike is quite similar, as it is the GT Timberline and has a similar setup plus it has clipless (SPD) pedals.