Fuji Bicycles Crosstown 1.0 Womens Hybrid Bike

Fuji’s Altair 1 aluminum frame with front suspension for comfortable riding over potholes or bumpy terrain. SR Suntour NCX-410 forged aluminum crankset, Shimano Deore derailleurs with easy grip-shifting. Suspension seatpost and Fuji comfort saddle help with the overall smooth ride feel.

[Aug 08, 2008]

OVERALL
Strength:

deore shifters, brakes, general construction.
shock absorption

seat (I replaced it right away)
crankset , they should have the option to add gears with more teeth instead of a riveted variety.

I just bought this bike and have ridden it for maybe 50 miles. It's a nice bike with smooth deore shifters and all the bells and whistles. I have a 19 inch bike, I think it could be a little lighter, and I would like it better if the position could be adjusted more. I think they also could have put a wide range of gears on it. All that being said it is a competant and comfortable commuting bike and I am able to keep up or pass many a road bike.

this is my first hybrid, but I have a gary fisher wahoo, and a biachi eros.

[Apr 06, 2008]
Reid

OVERALL
Strength:

Easy shifting. Light weight.

nothing noted.

I have the men's version. I like that I can sit up and not be hunched over. Shifting is very smooth. braking is easy. Gear shifting on handlebars is easy to access. I have the larger 28" wheels. Very smooth and comfortable. very easy peddling uphill and in the wind where I live.

[Feb 07, 2008]
Michaline

OVERALL
Strength:

Quality, smooth ride, solid, a joy to ride.

None so far.

Had rented the Crosstown in Portland OR last year and was very impressed with how smooth the ride, shifting, breaking etc are with this bike. Recently tested over a half dozen bikes and none compared as well to this bike. It is sooo smooth and easy gliding. It is well worth the bucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trek, Cannondale, Giant