Fuji Bicycles Sagres Hybrid Bike

Frame Material: Altair 2 7000 Series Aluminum
Frame Angles: 71.0 head, 73.0 seat
Sizes: 15", 17", 19", 21", 23"
Colors: Navy
Tires: 700 x 26c Kenda Kontender

[Sep 09, 2012]
wayne57

OVERALL
Strength:

Had the bike for around 9 years. Best bike I've owned for touring. I just keep it tuned, oil when needed and usually never a problem.

When I first bought the bike the spokes started to break on both tires. The store took it back and re-spoke it. No problems since.

I use this bike mainly for tours as it is very dependable for long distances.

[Aug 24, 2005]
mikecito

OVERALL
Strength:

Great package for the price. Very nice ride (Fast,light). Nice fit for a larger rider. Looks more expensive than it is. If I break it, or lose it, I won't need to take out a loan to replace it.

The usuall suspects; Pedals, seat, shifters, but the total package is more than the sum of its parts.

Im a 36 year old "clyde" getting back into cycling, so I wanted to find a nice cheap hybrid to get me going untill I drop enough weight and get in better shape to justify getting a "real" road bike. So far the bike has been great for the money spent. Its light,fast and feels very solid under the stress of my 6'2" 220+lb frame. The rapid fire shifters, while not the best around by a long shot, work very well and make it easy to concentrate on the road instead of my gears. Time will tell how well the wheels will hold up, but so far so good. I also cross shoped the Marin Fairfax, and liked that bike alot as well, but the Fuji was a better fit and a little faster (and almost $100 cheaper) Overall it was a great buy at $350 (on sale at 30% off) and when Im ready to upgrade to a better bike, I can trade it in for an Ultegra shifter:-)

Marin Fairfax and Hwy one. Lemond Etope.

[Mar 30, 2004]
xepathfinder

OVERALL
Strength:

light feeling, comfortable, very fast. Good looking. Great frame.

none right now.

Great bike for the price way better than I expected. Looks, rides and feels like a much more expensive bike. Cant believe it is only 400 dollars. My last bike was 2500, and it did not feel and ride this nice.

none, my first non mountain bike in 20 years.