Marin Kentfield Hybrid Bike

Marin Kentfield FS '10. Kentfield with lockout fork. Marin's Hybrid bikes are the perfect mix of comfort and efficiency. Built with lighter weight Alloy frames and larger 700c wheels these bikes are designed for traveling comfortably throughout the city o

[Sep 28, 2020]
bikerchick

OVERALL
Strength:

I had this bike for 17 years before it was stolen over the weekend (yes it was locked up) I loved this bike it served me perfectly over the years, we did s lot of miles together. Comfy and it also freewheeled easier and for longer, further and faster than any other bike. I will miss it terribly, after 17 years it never failed me once, get it reasonably well maintained although I never really cleaned it as much as I should. For the price this was an excellent value bike, a bargain, great for cycling across the moors or nipping around the city.

No weaknesses for the style and price

Price Paid:
Purchased:
New
[Jul 30, 2008]
mswillis5

OVERALL

None yet. I've used it 2 days so far.

This bike is great. I ride 8 miles each way to work and I shaved 15 minutes off of my mountain bike ride. This bike is better than the other bikes that I tried at the stores. Very quick commute makes it easier for me to sleep in.

[Apr 01, 2007]
Dr M Dean

OVERALL
Strength:

cheap, reliable, no nonsence everyday commuter bike

gear shifters needed replacing.

Great commuting bike. Over the 6 years I'v been using this bike as my daily work horse, I've done between 7 and 17 miles each way in all weathers. It has never let me down.

Its no racer, but is by no means slow. it is as at home on river paths as the road and absolutly steady when loaded up with two paniers. COmfort is not bad either.

Its cheap to run and the components are of a high enough quality that they have lasted my abuses. and thats being kept outside!

Its not so falshy looking that I'm ever worried about security

I would recomend this bike to anyone looking for an everyday workhorse. It is a good combination of quality, speed and comfort at a low price.