BH G6 Road Bike

The new G6 is a 100% handmade carbon aero road frame designed around the BB386EVO bottom bracket system and deeper aero tube sections for increased frame stiffness and efficiency.

[Jun 18, 2015]
Anichols

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiff pedal platform, very responsive, very good looking in person, comfortable for a stiff aero frame.

Won't fit the short crowd due to seat mast design. It can only go so low.

I race and ride and have put about 2500 miles on my 2013 BH G6. The fram with Sram Red and Enve 6.7 clinchers comes in a 15lbs with pedals. That is light for a complete road aero frame with deep wheels. Thje handling is very quick, you have to be used to it. Some reviewers have called it twitchy but I don't mind it. I am 5'9'' and have a 31" inseam and I have the S frame which is basically a 535 Top tube. You may want to verify that. However it fits perfect, I could have gone a size up but I like a short frame and long stem. This bike is a very stable at speed and also very responsive standing and hammering up hills. I love the bike.