Bianchi Via Nirone 7 Alu Road Bike

The address of Edoardo Bianchi’s first workshop in Milan was 7 Via Nirone. This is a responsive and rigid frame in triple-butted 6061-series aluminum throughout with hydroformed sections to ensure the highest standards of design and performance.

Available with Sora Compact, Sora Triple, and 2300 Triple.

[Apr 05, 2012]
Flbikejunkie

OVERALL
Strength:

Comfortable, more upright position

Not for racing

Bought the frameset on EBay and built the bike myself. Pleasantly surprised at how well it rides. The only other aluminum frame I have ridden was an older cannondale which was stiff, stiff, STIFF. That's fine for racing which I was doing when I bought it years ago. Now that I am older and the stiffness now resides in my body, I was interested in a more comfortable bike. The Bianchi fits the bill perfectly. The taller head tube allows for a more upright riding position, again good for the aging body. The hydroformed aluminum frame rides much more comfortable than a full race bike. Bumps are not immediately transmitted to the back. Very stable and fast with my Ultegra group build

Cannondale R400, cannondale super six, Bianchi Campione steel, Tommasso T1 titanium

[Jun 30, 2011]
jmitro

OVERALL
Strength:

Strong frame; comfortable and stable geometry; good componentry; beautiful appearance; durable performance at a good value

relatively heavy frame and components (which is expected given the price range)

This is my first real road bike after getting back into cycling at age 39, so I don't have a lot of comparison, but I love this bike. Shimano 105 components work well. Wheelset was replaced with Mavic Aksiums, and the Selle San Marco saddle is not the most comfortable for me, but overall it's a stable, comfortable yet racy bike. It's not the lightest bike, but works very well for helping me get back into shape; and it looks good in the traditional Celeste.