Diamondback Podium 2 Road Bike

Equipped with Shimano Tiagra components and designed with comfort and performance in mind, the Podium 2 is a true road bike that won't empty your wallet. Diamondback has raised the head tube height slightly to reduce the strain on the ride...

[Mar 26, 2014]
Cameron

OVERALL
Strength:

Durability
Gearing
Incredible value

On the heavier side

I am a newbie to road biking but I ride with 3 Cat 2 racers and they all say my bike was a steal. Not to toot my own horn but they all ride bikes worth close to $4000 and I have no problem keeping up with them, in fact I've been able to drop them a few times! Don't think you have to break the bank to be fast, 99% of riding depends on you, the rider. That being said this bike really likes climbing hills, not as good on the flats or descents.

[Apr 09, 2012]
Dmatt

OVERALL
Strength:

Great value for the price. good components for an entry level bike

High gearing, even in the lower range.

Great entry level bike with Tiagra components. I'm 5' 10", 31" inseam and the 54cm frame fit perfect. The gearing is a bit high so you do have to work on hills, but it is smooth and strong. If I lived in a area with large hills, I would switch out the sets, but it is fine for open riding. Shifting is smooth and precise.