Leopard Cycles M2 Road Bike

The Leopard M2 road bike. Our newest monocoque frame has aero tubing and cable routing through the head tube. It is designed for the aggressive road cyclist. Quick, super responsive handling with high speed stability makes this an amazing bike to ride or race. Available in 4 sizes. Monocoque construction Frame weight: 950 gms (55cm top tube) 3K weave finish 5 star stiffness with 4 star comfort.

[Feb 10, 2013]
G. Hagan

OVERALL
Strength:

Came to this bike from a DC1, another bike which I loved but succumbed to a wreck in the beginning of a road race. I had high expectations for the M2 given my experience with the DC1, and I can happily say that they were fulfilled. Super responsive, light (my 59cm weighs 15.5lbs on standard clinchers), and stiff. Everything you would want from a top-tier carbon frame.

Also, the bike looks amazing to boot. I ordered mine in matte black with the logos in gloss black relief. The overall effect is stunning, and was well worth the extra cash (and time, see below) to have it done.

The ordering process can be a bit slow. Unfortunately, the painters can get backlogged and it can take a while to get your bike despite the best efforts of Leopard staff (especially if, like mine, you asked for something slightly more labor intensive).

I'm not sure why anyone would ever pay more for a frame when you can ride something this high quality at this pricepoint.

Great bike, great company (Dean's a great guy), and I'm happy to ride a Leopard.

[Jul 25, 2012]
LEOPARD M2

OVERALL
Strength:

The M2 takes on any surface as though it were silky glass. The frame is incredible ! It's cornering abilities are helping me to improve my times down hill. Through each corner I feel communication back - like I'm being helped and watched out for. The frame is extremely stable for sprinting on, it just goes straighter. It spins a few miles faster than my older LOOK 481 and when the power needs to hit the pedals - get ready to fly !

I think the downtube water bottle mounts could have been lowered, maybe a 1/4" ... Really ?! there's nothing at all to complain about here...

silky smooth, fast and straight, climbs like it descends, great price!

[Jul 06, 2012]
Matthew F

OVERALL
Strength:

Super stiff. Very agile. Very responsive. Light. Looks great.

None that I found.

Let me start by saying I've test ridin a lot of bikes since I've started cycling. And I'm proud to say that none of the bikes have compared to Leopard.
I was able to test ride the Leopard M2 on a 93.1 mile ride this year. I have one word to describe the bike. Amazing. This bike is fast. It accelerates like its nothing. I felt as if my pedal strockes went right to the wheels. On my Trek I notice a bit of flexing in the frame when climbing or sprinting. This bike has none of that. The M2 has a shorter wheel base, it is a Crit bike. This bike is meant for racing. It rails corners like none other. Leopard Cycles did an amazing job with this bike and I look forward to riding the M2 again soon.

Trek, Specialized, Giant, Felt, Pinerello.

[Jul 06, 2012]
Chris Freeman

OVERALL
Strength:

Stiff, fast, feels great to ride.

Did not notice any.

I was able to test ride the Leopard M2 recently, and fell in love with it. I did 50 miles on it, including flat, lots of climbling, and some sprints on it. On flat, it goes. And it goes fast. Climbing is a breeze,vit feelsclikecit climbs itself. The power transfer is INSANE. Sprinting... I've never gone that fast on a spring ever. The bike handles extremely well, and cornering is insane. While decending I saw a red light and had to take a corner going very fast, I never felt that I was going to lose control at all. Overall it's an amazing bike, and I can't wait to order mine.

2010 Specialized allez elite