Look 555 Origin Road Bike

• Mavic Ksyrium Equipe wheelset

[May 27, 2010]
j944

OVERALL
Strength:

Climbing
Nimble

None as of yet.

Bought this after riding an 07 caad8 for about a year. Feels allot more forgiving and comfortable and climbs effortlessly. Built up at sub 17#s I enjoy long rides as a result.

ooold Centurion LeMans
07 Cannondale caad8

[Feb 08, 2010]
philipaparker

OVERALL
Strength:

Good looks, fast, well made. Outstanding customer service.

None that I can find.

Traditional geometry, carbon fiber French road machine. I bought the complete bike for the price of the frame on Ebay. Very comfortable ride. It was built our with Shimano 105 components that I though I'd change out. But you know when I'm riding I don't really notice a difference. The 105's shift great and the brakes stop on a dime.

The bike is a classic. Bright red with a white leather seat and white bar tape. The bike seems to go faster and accelerate quicker than my other road bike, but alas when I download my stats into the computer it isn't any faster. But it sure feels like it.

I like the classic geometry of the 555, everything just seems to work. It's modern and classic at the same time. Plus I feel like it goes fast. I changed out the crank to a compact so I didn't have to labor so hard going up the hills.

LOOK has a distribution center in San Jose, CA and I needed a small part that my dealer couldn't get so I called them and talked to Chris it was in my mail box about two days later. That is great service. I'm sold on LOOK bicycles.

Specialized Roubaix