Lynskey Performance Designs Custom Level 2 Road Bike

• Personalize the performance, fit and aesthetics of your frame
  • Oversize chainstays increase lateral rigidity
  • 31.6mm seatpost/34.9 clamp-on front derailleur

[Jul 12, 2008]

OVERALL
Strength:

beautiful craftsmanship, fit, lively road feel, just comfy enough, bombproof, did I mention the beautiful blue flame fade?

none, you get what you pay for! You will not be disappointed!

(non-compact model)UNBELIEVABLE! built with THE FORCE and comes in at 16lbs. I had been growing tired of constantly buying a new frame every couple of years (for the past 25 years) So I thought that I'd take a chance on a serious investment. I had owned a Merlin years ago and it was one of the worst bikes I have ever ridden, felt dead and flexy). This bike is light years away from that Merlin. I am now 200lbs and this bike is stiff as any aluminum machine I've ridden (which I like). It flies up hills and is super stable on descents. The fit is of course perfect. Honestly it was the custom blue flame paint that sold me. Lynskey describes this frame as suited for less competitive types and although my racing days are over I would not hesitate to race with it. It sprints with my weight like a bat out of ... (Actually, the beautiful paint would prevent me from racing it)I ride centuries now and I can't get enough of the bike. It is far and away the best bike I ever owned!!! When you are done fooling around with the latest carbon fad, step up to a bombproof Lynskey. I can't compliment it and Mr. Lynskey enough, it is phenomenal!!!