Parlee Cycles Z4 Road Bike

• Saddle: Fizik Arione Ti

[Apr 08, 2019]
Localbikeoutlet

OVERALL
Strength:

I've ridden many top end Team and custom bikes and my Parlee Z4 rides as good or better than all of them... It does everything exceptional climb, descend, sprint, long distance comfort...

None at all... Does everything and more you would ever want a bike to do

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
Model Year:
2008
[Oct 05, 2010]
Machineman

OVERALL
Strength:

Light weight
Vibration dampening
Feel
comfort
Custom paint and setup if desired

Can be a bit pricey but worth it

This is the most awesome bike I have ever ridden. I had a steel frame bike for years and wanted something new. I ride about 150 miles a week so I needed a nice bike. I tried many different full carbon road bikes both more and less expensive than the Z4. A few came close but most were no contest. Every time I ride this bike is great, like driving an expensive sports car. I cant wait to ride it. It is way smoother than my high end steel frame bike and way more responsive. I may not be much faster on it but it sure feels like it. I would recommend this bike to anyone wanting a high performance road bike. I paid $1600 for the frame and fork slightly used.

Look 595
Torelle
Many other high end carbon bikes tested

[Oct 19, 2009]
Tom Ingersoll

OVERALL
Strength:

Very comfortable on long rides.

Very responsive. Light yet solid. Very comfortable on long rides. I have been riding an aluminum bike and really notice the difference in comfort. I am over 200lbs and the lightweight frame feels plenty stiff and rugged.

[Feb 12, 2009]
titusman

OVERALL
Strength:

parlee's experience with carbon, quality and beautiful construction. Perfect balance of stiffness/compliance.

Loved the bike the first demo ride and had to buy it. More compliant than my 84' paramount but quick, snappy and accelerates like nothing else. And light!!!!Hey my last new roadbike was from taiwan 30 years ago. durace 7800 drivetrain is very smooth/quiet.

waterford paramount, colango c50, tested-cervelo r3, trek madone