Pinarello Gan S Road Bike

Best Price At

GAN S derives directly from the Dogma F8, but several specific solutions make it a less extreme frame, while maintaining intact style and feeling of Pinarello bikes. The frame is less performant than dogma F8 but has the same characteristics that make it unique: asymmetry of the frame, although less extremist than F8, and a new type of high-strength carbon, which is slightly less rigid.

[Feb 02, 2016]
Cary

OVERALL
Strength:

Acceleration, cornering, just plain fast. Super sexy to look at.

Haven't found any yet.

I purchased this bike in August 2015 and have been totally pleased with the bike and feel fine with the amount of money I spent on it. This bike just plain wants to go fast, great response when you need to get there now. I seriously enjoy the decrease in effort required in each peddle stroke compared to my previous road bike (now converted commuter bike). Handles corners easily and securely...makes me look and feel like i'm something special. Oh yea...I have it parked on a wall in my living room when i'm not riding and the amount of enjoyment I get just looking at it is freakin' bonus. It's a Pinarello and it's an amazing machine, and it's mine!