Serotta Sports Inc. Legend Road Bike

· Serotta C4Ti Colorado Concept swaged and triple butted 3/2.5 seamless cold-worked stress relieved tubing · New lighter weight headtube and bottom bracket shell · Serotta butted titanium S-bend standard or oversized chainstays · Engraved ‘S’ on ST lug (ST model only) · Serotta Low-Pro head-ons · Serotta 3D XL dropouts · Lightweight ‘S’ brake bridge (Legend Ti only) · Serotta classic head tube badge

[Aug 13, 2008]
dekindy

OVERALL
Strength:

Serotta tradition, design, quality, and warranty. Great, smooth ride for us recreational cyclists logging thousands of miles per year with an occasional endurance ride. Bare titanium longevity and no worry about scratched/chipped paint.

DS dropout cracked but this could happen to any frame. Serotta warranty and service to get my frame back in less
than 3 weeks for my big ride of the
summer - outstanding.

I wanted a bare titanium bike so that I would not have to worry about scratched/chip paint but also keep the great ride and feel of my steel Serotta Fierte. I hit the jackpot as I found a lightly used demo ST SE Legend with an F-3 fork for $1,690 in the Serotta Garage. What a bargain and luckily in my size. Factory warranty and eligible for crash protection. Thanks Ben Serotta.

06 Serotta Fierte, 1989 Schwinn Paramount.

[Feb 07, 2008]
haikalah

OVERALL
Strength:

Titanium, beautiful dropouts in rear, great welds. Reasonably stiff.

When I'm on it, I'm a 44 year old guy riding a Serotta. But I'm faster than half the youngsters. And better than riding around in Porche.

Love it. Just love titanium. Finish is always beautiful. No paint on mine. Great ride. Good handling.

Last bike was Swhinn fastback w/104 and velomax circuits.

[Jun 14, 2007]
harry matthews

OVERALL
Strength:

smooth, comfortable ride. handles great and climbs like a mt. goat. paint job is stunning

little bit heavy (17 lbs.) but I traded a little extra weight for comfort by selecting a Ti frame. No regrets though

I wanted more comfortable ride to go longer and got it with the Serotta Legend Ti. She rides great and I no longer get lower back stiffness due to the custom fitted frame and ti frame material.

Trek 2200 (2004) aluminium frame with OCLV carbon fork, seat stays & post, Ultegra components