Time Scylon Road Bike

The perfect marriage of aerodynamics and power. Scylon – the ultimate racing frame – where every detail has been designed and developed to create a true racing machine. Passionate cyclists, be ready to experience performance and power at their highest levels.

Available Models:

• Scylon T10

[Jul 17, 2020]
clydetheguy

OVERALL
Strength:

Yes, this bike is pretty awesome because it is fast and smooth. http://www.clydetheapplianceguy.com/

I'm too short for this bike, that's the only problem for me.

Price Paid:
Purchased:
Used
Model Year:
2000
[Jul 16, 2020]
marvelousm

OVERALL
Strength:

This is my second Time bike, 15 years ago I bought a Time VXSR - see my review. The Scylon is a modern take on bike building - it's a little aero, when the VXSR was built I don't think aero was a consideration. The I realy enjoy the Scylon, it's fast and stiff, a little less comfortable than the old bike but I have had this one for nearly 2 years and have just ridden my fastest average in the last 10 years. A great bike, but if I had to have only one it would be the VXSR. Fortunately I managed to get a bargain by buying a new bike from 2 seasons previously.

Not much, it is expensive, but when I bought the VXSR it was expensive, when there were not many expensive bikes, now every manufacturer does expensive. Time justifies it premium price by making all their frames in house in France rather than importing them from a factory in the far east.

Price Paid: